Thursday, August 28, 2008

Quinton “Rampage” Jackson Joins Wolfslair Team



Quinton “Rampage” Jackson’s departure from Juanito Ibarra has reached it’s conclusion and the fighter has signed a three year deal with Wolfslair team, a team that boasts Michael Bisping and Paul Kelly. The news was first reported by FightersOnlyMagazine.co.uk wh spoke directly to Wolfslair gym owners Anthone McGann and Lee Gwynne. Here’s the quote from Jackson about the switch:

“Michael Bisping took to me like a brother from the first time I met him. He and Anthony were very hospitable towards me when I first came to the UK.

“I feel like Wolfslair can make me go farther than I have been; I’m really excited about being able to travel there to train. The guys on the team, they like to laugh and joke around but they train hard and that’s me, that’s what I like to do.”

The team is based in liverpool and many MMA insiders are wondering how this move factors into his current legal problems. According to the interview Jackson was in good humour and excited about the deal and England itself.