Monday, April 7, 2008

Busted! Leonard Garcia Speaks Out

Photobucket

World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) featherweight Leonard Garcia speaks out on his recent arrest for allegedly being involved in drug trafficking ring.

“I am fighting it because there is nothing but someone saying I was involved…I hope to have a smile on my face after this is said and done, but I feel like I’m in a fight for my life.”

“I’d like to tell my fans to stick with me and pray that the liar in this case tells the truth…I want to get back to doing what I do best: fighting for the fans.”

“Your past is exactly that. My life has a bright future, and people that don’t have that don’t want me to have one either. May God forgive them.”

“Me and my family are very strong…I was the glue that held us together. Now they are the wall that is protecting me and giving me support. We just ask everyone to keep an eye on this and to support us in this time of need.”

HT: MMAJunkie