Thursday, April 24, 2008

5 Questions with Mickey "D" Martinez

mmanews.tk

mmanews. tk:
Since your fight with the "Hit Boy" Has been pushed back to september are there any plans to fight any other opponents between now and september?

Mickey "D":
Yes there is but i don't know until may 8th at the PFC.


mmanews. tk:
Is there any animosity between you and "Hit Boy" or is the hype just built up by the PFC forums?

Mickey "D":
The thing between me and "HIT BOY" was just HYPE until he open his mouth. SO now its a must be a WAR fight because I gave him two chances and I'm tired of excuses.



mmanews. tk:
When the fight with "Hit Boy" does happen in september what kind of fight can we expect. A war or a strategic Battle?

Mickey "D":
YOU KNOW A BLOODY WAR OR JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE OFFICE BEATING SOMEONE UP.



mmanews. tk:
Your last fight was at Gladiator challenge against Porterville's Mike Duran where you came out victorius. Were you expecting such a battle against him or did you go in knowing it was going to be a tough fight?

Mickey "D":
I was expecting a tough fight because of his weight.But you know I'm always up for a challenge to see where i'm at. Yea i know i was going to win because he don't train like me.



mmanews. tk:
What is the one thing you would like people to know about Mickey "D" Martinez?

Mickey "D":
I'm a proud father of 7 kids that are my pride that no one can take away from me. I train my HEART OUT for one reason to get what I want. I'm a crazy indian from the Tachi Tribe in Lemoore CALi. Im always in a good mood and I don't trip off anyone's bullshit. I'M ALSO A BIG FLURT WITH THE LADIES BUT I ALWAYS PUT A BIG SMILE ON THERE FACES


mmanews. tk
Is there anything you would like to say in closing?

Mickey "D":
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT OF MY FAMILY,FANS AND FRIENDS.JUST WAIT FOR MY NEXT MOVE. "SO YOU WANT TO PLAY COME GET SOME BECAUSE I DON'T PLAY VERY NICE.




Thanks To Mickey "D" Martinez for taking the time to answer a few Questions.

mmanews.tk